NOTES FOR VISITORS:
- If you or your child have a noise sensitivity, please bring ear protection as the train and speeder car can be quite loud.
- Please obey all warning signs, DO NOT CLIMB on the equipment and pay attention to uneven entrances in display cars. Visitors ride on equipment at their own risk.
- All visitors are reminded that this is an industrial site and that proper footwear is necessary. Sandals and open toed shoes are not suitable for the walking tour due to boardwalk sidewalks and grate step ladders into the cars.
- NO SMOKING of any type is allowed anywhere on the museum grounds. This includes the museum’s parking lot. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Since the museum is an industrial site, for the safety of your dog, and for the safety of our other visitors, please leave your dog at home. Service dogs are of course welcome.
- We regret that not all of the museum’s grounds and collection are wheelchair accessible. Baby and child strollers are not recommended for touring the site. Plan to bring a carrier.
- Visit our gift shop for unique train and vintage-type items, chips, candy, and refreshments. Debit, Visa and MasterCard accepted. We do not take American Express. We also no longer accept $100 bills due to the fraudulent/counterfeits floating around.