Note: Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, the museum will closed to the PUBLIC for the 2020 season.
The museum is open ON SUMMER WEEKENDS ONLY from the May (Victoria Day) long weekend to the September (Labour Day) long weekend.
HOURS: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Adults – $10.00
- Students (13-17 years) and Seniors (65+) – $8.00
- Children (3-12 years) – $5.00
- Children under 3 – Free
- Family (2 adults plus 3 children) – $30.00
- Train rides – $5.00 (when available)
- Speeder (Motor car) rides – $3.00 (when available)
NOTES FOR VISITORS:
- Our locomotives and trains run only on long weekends and at the top of every hour from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Speeder rides are offered on regular weekend
- If you or your child have a noise sensitivity, please bring ear protection as the train and speeder car can be quite loud.
- Please note that sandals and open toed shoes are not suitable for the walking tour due to boardwalk sidewalks and grate step ladders into the cars.
- Visit our gift shop for unique train and vintage-type items, chips, candy, and refreshments. Debit, Visa and MasterCard accepted. We do not take American Express.
- We no longer accept $100 bills due to the fraudulent/counterfeits floating around.