From the May (Victoria Day) long weekend to the September (Labour Day) long weekend.
HOURS: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
ADMISSION: (As of April 1, 2018)
- Adults – $10.00
- Students (13-17 years) and Seniors (65+) – $8.00
- Children (3-12 years) – $5.00
- Children under 3 – Free
- Family (2 adults plus 3 children) – $30
- Train rides – $5.00 (when available)
- Speeder (Motor car) rides – $3.00 (when available)
NOTES FOR VISITORS:
- Our locomotives and trains run only on long weekends and at the top of every hour from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Speeder rides are offered on regular weekends
- Please note that sandals and open toed shoes are not suitable for the walking tour due to boardwalk sidewalks and grate step ladders into the cars.
- Visit our gift shop for unique train and vintage-type items, chips, candy, and refreshments. Debit, Visa and MasterCard accepted. We do not take American Express.
- We no longer accept $100 bills due to the fraudulent/counterfeits floating around.